Re: egrep returns 1, procmail doesn't match?

2003-03-09 08:36:06
My apologies, I have a habit of doing this.

I get stuck, post, then get bored then figure it out myself!

First off, THANKS SEAN! Your sandbox thingy works a treat. I got it as

testmail mymessage

and from that I was able to get:

:0BH:
* ^To: paypal(_at_)xxx(_dot_)com
* ^Subject: Notification of Payment Received
* Item/Product Name: xxx.com Donation
* for \/.*
{
        :0c
        | php -q $HOME/bin/paypal.php "$MATCH"

        :0
        inbox
}

Cool! But do I need the BH? I tried without but it didn't work.

Thanks again, I'd still like to know what was up with egrep but it works
now!

Poff

poff(_at_)sixbit(_dot_)org