Is there any easy way to take out the mime of an email...

2003-03-28 15:47:12
We want only html emails for a post. So if there is mime I was hoping to remove it and process the rest of the email. The only problem is Outlook has mime in the source even if the person chooses HTML.. There have been some post on this but just seeing if there is a more funtional and clearer answer for this worn out searcher.
--Al