deliveredness and nesting blocks?

2003-04-06 18:40:53
If a message isn't delivered during a nesting block, does it continue to be processed by recipes that come after the nesting block?

Even if the c flag is used on the nesting block?

(I've run these through my testharness, I just want to confirm that what I am seeing what is supposed to happen...)

Jim

:0c
{
        :0w
        * SPAM ?? YES
        | ${DMAIL} +"${ARCHIVE_SPAM_MBOX}"

# remove the following recipe to make sure that some message pass through this nesting block
        # without being delivered

        :0w
        * ! SPAM ?? YES