Re: Simple, but stupid question

2003-04-07 17:55:45
On  7 Apr, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
| At 18:26 2003-04-07 -0400, Tim B did say:
| >I think it's like this should skip spamfilter, and yet still run
| >Antivirus-Script, am I correct in this?
|
| [snip]
|
| I suggest you consider setting up a sandbox to test in.  It is very easy to
| answer such "what if" questions for yourself that way.

True that.

Hint 1: see Sean's procmail page from his .signature for an example, or
search list archive for "testrc" for another discussed earlier today
(second from top in search results):

Hint 2: check your arithmetic or you may be surprised.

--
Email address in From: header is valid  * but only for a couple of days *
This is my reluctant response to spammers' unrelenting address harvesting