Re: forward and store in maildir

2003-04-09 16:05:43
At 23:13 2003-04-09 +0200, Thomas Beer did say:
can anyone explain to me how to forward and
store a copy in maildir format?

I suggest you first read the reply which was sent the first time you sent this inquiry.

:0
* ^(From|To).*
./

Please review the condition line you are using - are there _really_ messages you expect to NOT have a From or To ? Since there is no trailing : after the Headers in your regexp, this should *ALWAYS* match the "From " header on the messages as they're passed to procmail.