Re: RE: Filter

2003-04-19 00:38:03

Hans Mobron wrote:

How can help this new be on procmail. I have searched the internet but

can't find any thing what i want.

FYI, I think more people will answer your questions if you post using
plaintext. Plaintext is the accepted standard for email lists, and some
people filter out html, sometimes because of the association with spam.

Sorry about that.

I want to scan all incomming mail at the from: field at a extern file
whit compleet e-mail adress or domain. If there is a mach then it is
oke. If there is no mach, the mail must be returned whit a extra
massages.

Without poking fun at your English,

Whe can't be good in every thing.

it sounds like you want to employ a "whitelist" in an external file and
check incoming mail authors against it. If so, look for whitelist on
Nancy McGough's page and you should find what you want. Google for
"mcgough" and "procmail" to get to the page.

TFC
Oke, i found her page at www.ii.com. But it is not exact what i whant. I
don't understand any thing off procmail.

Hans