How to proper mirror?

2003-05-09 13:46:40
Hello all,

we just intend to setup a server for open source software. The URL is http://www.binarycode.org and we also would like to mirror procmail.org. However there is not rsync available and with wget (I have croned this little script):

#!/bin/sh
#
# Run Procmail Cron
# Defining Variables
domain="binarycode.org"
service="procmail"
home="/home/admin"
syncfolder="$home/SyncScripts"
webfolder="$home/$domain/html/$service"
target="http://www.procmail.org/";
#
# Make Sync
cd $webfolder
/usr/bin/wget -m -np -nH --cut-dirs=0 -k -np $target

I can just mirror the homepage but not all the older releases like on this page here: ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/pub/unix/mail/procmail/

Can you help me on this?

Regards,

Stephan