Re: problems with .procmailrc

2003-05-16 18:05:13
On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 10:18:26AM +0200, Uwe Schmitt wrote:
Hi,

I'm a procmail newbie and got a problem:
I installed spambouncer yesterday, and it works.
But if I put some procmail statements after the spambouncer
code, these statements are not executed.

Example:

   DEFAULT=/var/spool/mail/schmitt
   FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
   SBDIR=/opt/spambouncer
   BLOCKFOLDER=${HOME}/block
   SPAMFOLDER=${HOME}/spam
   BLOCKFOLDER=${DEFAULT}
   SPAMFOLDER=${DEFAULT}

Is there some reason you're redefining BLOCKFOLDER and SPAMFOLDER again right
after defining them in the first place?

   BLOCKREPLY=SILENT
   PATTERNMATCHING=SILENT
   SPAMREPLY=SILENT
   VIRUSFOLDER=/dev/null
   #
   INCLUDERC=${SBDIR}/sb-new.rc
   #
   :0 f
   | ${FORMAIL} -A"Test-Header: uwe"

The last statement is never executed. If I move "INCLUDERC"
at the end, the new header is added....

What is sb-new.rc doing with the message? If a recipe in that rc file is
delivering the message, then procmail is done with it. It will never process
the rest of your .procmailrc if the included rc file delivers.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.