Re: can't write to queue

2003-05-25 17:22:34
On Sun, 25 May 2003 ldg(_at_)ulysium(_dot_)net wrote:

So I'm assuming it's the sendmail binary having trouble, since I can't see
procmail trying to write anything into the sendmail client queue anyway. The
thing is, I do have the sendmail binary with a set gid and group owned by
smmsp, so where's the holdup???

As you have two sendmail programs, are you telling procmail which one to
use?  If you are using ! then maybe not?  Just a guess.

How about using

| /path/to/the/sendmail/I/want/sendmail -t

instead.

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )