Re: duplicate messages

2003-05-28 14:21:44
At 14:20 2003-05-28 -0400, Dave Stern - Former Rocket Scientist did say:

Since msg-ids should be unique, there should be no reason for the
"duplicates" reservoir, right?

Well, uhm, the first recipe (in both cases) uses the 'c' flag, which means the duplicate message will still be wandering around. If you want the dupe message GONE, you'll need to do something with the copy - such as dumping it in duplicates.