unable to log

2003-05-29 18:47:44
hello,

recently i had gotten spamassassin to work on my system (using
postfix,procmail) however, for some reason, it doesnt seem to be working
now. ive also added some recipes to my .procmailrc to filter certain
emails and those dont seem to be working either. i decided to log what
was going on, but even that doesnt seem to work.

VERBOSE=on
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
SHELL=/bin/sh

is currently what i have at the top of my .procmailrc. however, when i
try to tail the log file i get a response that the file doesnt exist.
any ideas? thank you.