Re: Microsoft Exchange base64 encoding text and html messages?

2003-06-04 12:30:22
Fixed typo in subject, d'oh! :-)

Birl wrote:

I wonder if you are better off searching the body for the "Content-Type"
rather than the headers.  Though I suppose that not all messages would be
encoded.

That is exactly what I am doing.  Exchange seems to be taking
simple text or html messages and making them into multi-part
mime with an encoded text or html section (and a crappy
MS-TNEF attachment part).  E.G.:

   ------_=_NextPart_001_01C32A1D.6C1F56AE

Actually you may have been confused by the header I posted before;
that was just to show what mailer was doing this.

--
Daryle A. Tilroe