FW: Truncate an email modify the subject line and then forward the truncated email

2003-06-13 04:11:06
Hello
Anybody who can help me.
Thanks
Vishwas

-----Original Message-----
From: Vishwas Gite [mailto:vishwasg(_at_)geometricsoftware(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 7:40 PM
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: Truncate an email modify the subject line and then forward the
truncated email

Hi

I need to truncate an incoming email to a particular size , modify it's
Subject line to indicate that it's a truncated email and then forward this
truncated email to a particular email address.

I hv a ".procmailrc" file which i have enclosed alongwith this email. This
file currently is able to truncate the email, modify the Subject field and
save the file to the mbox.

I am not able to suitably modify the .procmailrc file so that the truncated
email can be forwarded to an email address.
Help/Suggestion would be very useful to me.

Thanks

Vishwas Gite
vishwasg(_at_)geometricsoftware(_dot_)com