'WORD TOO LONG' (fwd)

2003-06-13 08:29:43

Word too long.
procmail: Program failure (1) of "formail -i"Subject: [NORDNS] $MATCH""
procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
  Folder: /var/spool/mail/milt                   1534

    I take it 'word too long' is a shell error and not a formail error, I
can't find the error in any of the *.c files.

    Can I ask what word it might be referring to?

    This particular call to formail is tagging a subject line with
[NORDNS].  The procmail code has been working fine for months until this
certain type of spam started to come along.

    Is there a way to get procmail to not deliver the mail at all
when such an error occurs?

    Thanks  Homer

Homer Wilson Smith The Paths of Lovers Art Matrix - Lightlink (607)
277-0959 KC2ITF Cross Internet Access, Ithaca NY homer(_at_)lightlink(_dot_)com
In
the Line of Duty http://www.lightlink.com