Re: Problem with mbox

2003-06-15 22:49:45
On Sunday, Jun 15, 2003, at 17:24 Canada/Mountain, Christoph Heuel wrote:
:0
:0:  <-- need the lock file

This works fine, I use mutt as my mail-client. But after a time mutt
says, when I try to open the mailbox, "this is no mailbox".

Without the lock file multiple messages will corrupt the mailbox file.

I opened the "procmail-list" with emacs and inserted the
"^A^A^A^A\n^A^A^A^A"

^A?

--
You too will get old. And when you do you'll fantasize that when you were young prices where reasonable, politicians were noble, and children respected their elders.