Re: No I don't know (was: matching empty text/plain)

2003-06-17 11:01:21
At 08:39 2003-06-17 -0400, Jake Di Toro wrote:
On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 09:27:58PM -0400, Paul Chvostek wrote:

> Okay, here goes....  This is untested, obviously....
>
>   WSPC=" ^I" # you-know
>   NL="
> "

I know what the NL asignment is for, but what is WSPC supposed to
acomplish?

WhiteSPaCe - space and tab, which is what you commonly see between brackets thus:

        * ^Subject:[    ]*something

Obviously (or perhaps not so obviously), you don't actually use a ^I notation, because procmail doesn't expand that into a control-character - Paul obviously intended for you to enter a space and a literal [control][I] (which is a TAB character).