Success!! Well, sorta. (was: Re: Procmail isn't handing off mail like it should.)

2003-06-19 19:13:18
Ok, it looks like I've solved the problem of why this wouldn't work. Apparently I wasn't supposed to do my forwarding via the aliases file because that would totally bypass procmail and everything else. So I removed the entires in the aliases file, put .forward files in each user directory, and made sure there was a working procmailrc file in each user directory. Success!

Now the only glitch I have is that filtered mail is going into oblivion and not being dumped into the local /home/~user/mail/ directory into their appropriate files. Other than that, filtering is working great. :)