Giving Filtered Mails To PHP File

2003-06-24 13:46:24
Hello,

I am using a php based mailing system and am receiving thousands of junk mails
daily, i want to deliver mails to procmail and then filtered mails to my php
application, my setup is as follows:

1) Mails on my domain.com goes to owner(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
2) In /etc/aliases I have defined:
mydomain.com: owner (owner as catchall)
 "|/usr/bin/php /home/www/mydomain.com/grabber.php > /dev/null" (send all mails
to my email application: grabber.php

3) Grabber.php distribute emails to synthetic users, create with my php mail
application/mysql

Now:

1) How to code a recipe (.procmalirc in /etc) to deliver filtered mails to
grabber.php an
2) How to define paths in first few lines of .procmailrc file

Also I would like to have a sample .procmailrc file, thanks.

Goga.