Looking for help improving this part of my recipe

2003-06-27 07:34:47
Ok, I'm currently using this segment in my recipe file to help weed out viruses and all unwanted attachments. But thanks to a recent version of the SoBig, this recipe is missing the attachments completely. Here's what I have currently.

# This addition filters viruses
:0 fhw
* B ?? ^Content-type: (audio|application)
* B ?? name=.*\.(com|exe|bat|scr|pif|hta|shs|vb[es]|ws[fh])\>
mail/viruses

The new emails that are getting through contain an attachment with either the extension "zi" or "zi " (zi with a space after it) Can anyone suggest an adjustment/addition to this recipe that might block these type of attachments too? Thanks.