Re: procmail: Extraneous filter-flag ignored??

2003-06-28 06:40:29
On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 09:27:53AM -0400, Dragoncrest wrote:
      HI all.  I'm getting the following error message in my logs:

      procmail: Extraneous filter-flag ignored

      It still seems to be filtering, but I'm trying to figure out what broke
so
as to fix it.  Anyone have any ideas?  How would I debug this?

Maybe this is related to the same recipe you posted the other day
with:

    :0fhw
    |some_pipe

and wondering why only the message header is getting filtered?
procmailrc(5) could help with that one (though maybe this is
unrelated).

You'll need to tell us the recipe that's triggering the warning (use
VERBOSE=on and write to a LOGFILE) if you want more help (unless there
are some diviners in the group that can guess that your error is like
one they've seen before recently).

Scott
--
Scott Wiersdorf