Re: ATTENTION Procamil List Moderator

2003-06-30 12:14:44
At 12:32 2003-06-30 -0500, Justin Shore wrote:
Could the Procmail List Moderator please check the queue of messages

You might try contacting the list owner directly -- there is no evidence that that person actually reads the list itself. The users of this list cannot do anything about your posting problem.

I tried again today and once again it was tagged as spam and queued for moderator approval. I really need to get some assistance with the recipe problem I'm having so if the moderator could check the queue and approve one of my messages, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Since the problem is being reported as an issue with a message header, I'm sure you've tried posting it from a different mail client, changing the Subject (just in case that's the header is has an issue with), and even (gasp!) sending from a webmail account.

To spare the rest of us multiple copies of your post, be sure to follow the link to cancel the approval requests on the various attemps which prove to fail.