Re: external file STDOUT procmail question

2003-07-05 08:16:47
Bernard asked:

I'm newbe in procmail issues. My problem is that I have to pass Subject of
incoming emails to perl script, witch outcome is a variable in STDOUT. Next
I have to capture STDOUT content back to procmail ...

:0
* ^Subject:\/.+
perloutput=| perl whatever "$MATCH" whateverelse

> ... and forward email with
> added variable(from perl script) as content.

You'll need to be more specific. Where in the message do you want to insert the output from perl? As a header line? At the top of the body? At the end of the body? Somewhere else?