Re: Query

2003-07-16 11:45:38
On Wednesday, Jul 16, 2003, at 05:10 Canada/Mountain, Sejal wrote:
I have one query.

How to disable HTML in your email client?

I want to block all the mails sent to BCC header. If the mail is addressed to someone in TO or CC and along with that in BCC then person in TO or CC should receive the mail but one with BCC should not receive the mail.

Ah, darn, I preferred the HTML question, really.

are you talking about your incoming mail? try and provide a specific example. If you don't want to receive mail in which you are bcced then just:

:0
* ! ^TO_me(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)tld
/dev/null

but you'd never receive any more procmail mailing list posts...

Can anyone help?

Well, we'll most likely tell you it's a really stupid idea.

--
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow don't be alarmed now.