Partially no filtering

2003-07-29 06:08:20
Hi,

I have a problem, that I do not understand. In my procmailrc there are
quite a lot of filter actions. Two of them do not funktion, what I do
not understand.

The Filter actions are like follows:

:0:
* ^From: root(_at_)home(_dot_)tux(_dot_)de
IN.root

:0:
* ^Return- Path: egyhazkerulet(_at_)**********(_dot_)ro (the stars are of
course
IN.EREK                                       replaced with the real
                                              name)

Both filters fail. No error message. The Mailboxes exist, mutt knows of.
They are not write-protected or so.

Any Idea?

Thanks,
Tibor