Quota control

2003-08-07 17:00:25
Hello,

On my Job we are having big problem cause users mail messages to
everyone and over 5 MB.  So I was asked to control mails by size and
number of destinities but controling them user per user.  So user 1 may
send messanges to anyone of any size, but user2 only 5 users and not
more than 3 MB.  So the system must send a message back warning what's
happening.

I was thinging on applying rules like this:

:0 fwc
| /script_to_allow.sh

:0
${DEFAULT}

But I was wonrdering if I can filter them by managing unix groups.

Many thanks

LD.