Re: Recipes to catch virus warning responses

2003-08-20 14:43:48
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

Most of which tend to be from some specific LHS address component at the
domain.  When I was getting a flurry of those on a discussion list server,
I simply set up entries in the access db to reject the messages at SMTP

Yeah, we do that if we get too many of them from any one place, but so far
we're just getting one or two from each of a large number of domains; the
set of borked virus filter vendors is smaller than the set of domains that
have the filters installed ...

Coincidentally, the SpamAssassin rules wiki has just had a page added:

        http://www.exit0.us/index.php/VirusBounceRules