Re: Need some help please.

2003-08-21 16:56:42
In
<5(_dot_)2(_dot_)0(_dot_)9(_dot_)2(_dot_)20030821190112(_dot_)00a8ccd0(_at_)pop(_dot_)voyager(_dot_)net>,
 Dragoncrest <dragoncrest(_at_)voyager(_dot_)net> writes:
        My existing recipe is still intact on the server (Thank God for small
miracles) so that's a plus.  But I need to add to it.  Sobig is going
bezerk like crazy around here and we're getting slammed with dozens of mail
bounces so I need to add a small entry to my procmail recipe to handle all
the bounces coming from my mailing lists.  (It's not from me, I've triple
verified that)  What I need procmail to do is search the body or the
subject of the message for the word "Virus" (not case sensitive preferably)
and toss it in my virus folder.  I know I saw someone back a few days or so
ago put together a recipe that did just that.  Does anyone have that
anywhere?  Could you send it to me, please?  Many thanks.

Various recipes were proposed, see the archive at
http://mailman.RWTH-Aachen.de/pipermail/procmail
for details and pick one that suits your needs.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net