/etc/procmailrc & piped programs

2003-08-26 09:42:43
Hi,

I've made a crude filter of recent viruses and put it into /etc/procmailrc .

It works wonderfully for my needs (although it's not 100% exact, as might
be expected on this list). ;-)

One hitch though, is that Majordomo2 is still getting everything -- IOW,
/etc/procmailrc isn't being read. Is it possible that all piped programs
(via sendmail aliases, BTW) have this file ignored?

I checked the doco and couldn't find any mention of this.

Thanks,

--
Brock Rozen
brozen(_at_)teamgenesis(_dot_)com