Re: Ruleset for W32(_dot_)Swen(_dot_)A(_at_)mm?

2003-09-19 22:33:10
On Sep 19, 2003, at 10:02 PM, John Iverson wrote:
On Fri 19 Sep 2003 at 02:05pm +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:

See a public version of what I use, at
http://www.spamless.us/pub/procmail/virussnag

Thanks for sharing this.

One minor thing that caught my eye:  Would

  * $  $GO^0  ^From:[$WS]+\/.*

be better written as

  * $  $GO^0  ^From:.*\/[^$WS].*

similar to your CTYPE-extracting recipe?  I believe the former
will start the $MATCH right after the first whitespace character,
even if there is more whitespace after that.

No, shouldn't. [$WS]+ should match any number of $WS characters from 1 to infinity.

--
Everybody hates a tourist, especially one who thinks it's all such a laugh. Yeah, and the chipstains and grease will come out in the bath. You will never understand how it feels to live your lif with no meaning or control, and with nowhere left to go. You are amazed that they exist, and they burn so bright whilst you can only wonder why.