Filter for bad B64 files

2003-09-25 14:03:29
Back on 22-Sep-2003 in BugTraq there was a post about Base64 files using
the = incorrectly.  As confused as I was about the original post, I
*believe* I understand it now.

Since = is used as padding at the end of B64 file, I figure the
correct filter be written like this:

:0
* ! yahoogroups
{
        :0 B:
        * .*=.+$
        bad_base64_file
}

But one thing I didnt account for, which I hope can be corrected by
someone, is how to apply this filter just the B64 section.

I see that MIME uses something similar to this cut&paste

--=mh.ipm.0a74.3f7354df.0013_=