Error when receipe invokes shell script invoking java

2003-10-03 11:11:07
I get the following error in the procmail log file:

/home/myuser//scriptfile: line 9: java: command not found

When logged into myuser I can manually execute the scriptfile with no errors
including execute the java process with no errors.
The scriptfile has been able to execute grep and sed with no problems.

I have pointers to java in the .alias file.

Contents of .procmailrc:

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/rc.mailfilter
VERBOSE=on

The receipe in question is:
:0
* ^Subject:.*test
| /home/myuser//scriptfile

Does procmail need to have pointers to java somewhere?
I would expect that if it can execute the shell script that it would have
included everything for that user.

Thanks, John