Splitting archives with formail

2003-10-19 20:48:27
I have installed MHonArc for the purpose of providing web access to the MJ
lists archives. I've figured out how to add the daily messages, but haven't
found a good reference on how to convert the files now all packed together
in the regular past monthly archives back into a form that can be converted
using the "mbox" format for MHonArc.

The man pages for formail indicate it could do the splitting of a "digest",
but I don't quite understand how to use the formail syntax against a
month's worth of files in a single digest back into separate messages >> mbox.

Any tips appreciated... (hope this is too far OT) thanks!

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

Sage American