Re: TERM: Undefined variable.

2003-11-12 12:00:31
At 01:18:57, on 11.13.03:
    cat $NOTIFY ) | $SENDMAIL -t

Missing the ending " after the first formal line maybe causing it.

Thanks, Tim.  Actually, the last part of that line somehow didn't
get tranferred into the email.  It actually read,

  | (formail -r -I"From: myaddr(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com" \

Good catch, though!

BUT, I think I solved the problem, with a BIG thanks to Scott Wiersdorf!

I've never explicitly set the SHELL variable in my .procmailrc
to /bin/sh, so indeed it was picking up something interactive in
my own shell rc files.  And, he was right, I don't believe I have
had occasion to invoke a subshell before, so I never ran into this.

Thanks, fellas,

deb