Re: multiple tests

2003-11-20 15:17:02
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

:0fw: $HOME/spamassassin.lock
* < 256000
| /sausr/bin/spamc

:0:

I don't use SA, but I believe if that second recipe has an 'a' flag, you'd
marginally optimize things.  For one, if the message is larger than your
threshold, any X-Spam-Status header you find wasn't put there by you.  Next
(and since I don't use SA, I don't know), since the SA recipe uses the 'w'
flag, presumably it returns an exit code based on whether it doctored-up
the message -- and if it DIDN'T, then there's no readon to check the
X-Spam-Status.

Unfortunately spamc is going to return zero for NON-spam and non-zero for
either spam or a program failure, so the 'a' flag is not appropriate.