Re: errors to

2003-12-02 13:46:08
At 14:33 2003-12-02 -0500, Matthew G. Saroff wrote:
        If I'm sending out a message, and I want any bounces, etc. to go a
different email address, how do I do this?

You pray your mail isn't mishandled by any number of lousy (generally Win-based) MTAs that ignore such things.

Generally speaking, your envelope sender addres will be used.

Some sites however improperly send _BOUNCE_ messages to the From:, or even the Reply-To: