procmail script, willing to pay

2003-12-11 03:37:52
Greetings,

I am new to procmail and really don't understand it at all.  I am willing to
pay for
someone to build a procmail script for me. Here is what needs to be done...

- When I receive a message at 123(_at_)email(_dot_)com from
acertain(_at_)person(_dot_)com
- I want to extract the "123" from 123(_at_)email(_dot_)com and forward the
message to
123(_at_)anotheremail(_dot_)com
- The "123" can be variable so if I receive the message at
231(_at_)email(_dot_)com I
want to forward it to 231(_at_)anotheremail(_dot_)com
- But only if the message is from acertain(_at_)person(_dot_)com or any adres
that I
specify in a list, when it's not in the list then the message doesn't get
forwarded but the orginal sender gets an error back
- The return address (if server that message is forwarded to is down) must
be alwaysthesame(_at_)email(_dot_)com
- There must also be report that shows me who sent a mail to
variablealias(_at_)email(_dot_)com  and how many mails did they send

My hosting company also mentioned that they use formail. I don't know if
this affects procmail...

Please let me know at d_rijkeboer(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com if this is possible to
make
and how long it will take you to build it and how much it costs. I will
reply to you within a day.

Danielle