Recipe question

2003-12-15 13:23:15

I get some amount of spam which is addressed to:

joesomethingorother(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca

So I thought this recipe would catch it:

^To:*joe([a-g]|[j-z])*

which, with my limited understanding of RegExp says:

anything beginning with "joe" but continuing with either letters a-g *or* j-z.

Obviously, I am mistaken, because this came through:

To: joel(_dot_)frijters(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca

Any hints as to how I need to modify this?

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046