Recipe stops processing early

2003-12-28 23:23:48
I have the following recipe to deal with a list that hits my ISP:

#### ISP spam ####
:0 :
* ^To:(_dot_)*(_at_)ispdomain[(_dot_)]net
{
  :0 hw
  SPAMMER=|formail -r |formail -x To:

  :0
  | echo "$SPAMMER" >>spammerlist

  :0
  | echo "`date`: The ISP junk mail list hit again! ($SPAMMER)" >>delete.log

  :0 :
  SPAM
}

On identifying the domain in the To header (a "garbage" domain, but which may
occasionally receive a valid message...), this recipe is supposed to:
a) echo the sender's address to a spammerlist
b) echo the deletion to a delete log, for later reviewing
c) file it in the SPAM folder.

Problem: this recipe stops after echoing to the spammerlist and the message
itself is not filed anywhere. I can't see anything wrong, can you?

Thanks!