(no subject)

2004-01-05 21:12:47

I have been testing out different methods for a system wide spamassassin
BUT also allowing power users to edit their own spamassassin files.
Here is what I have.
Mail comes into the Linux qmail/qmail-scanner with spamassassin box then
All mail will goes to a Lotus Domino server.

What I what to do (and almost done).
Mail for the domain is treated locally. If a user exists, it goes to their
home directory and then gets forwarded automatically by a .qmail file. If a
user doesn't exist, the qmail alias will take over and forward it to the
server. This works. Right now it's basic and qmail-scanner still takes over
the job.
My solution to the problem is to run procmail through .qmail and have it
forward. But after looking through documentation, it doesn't look as if I
can forward mail without specifying a specific username.
What I read is that you can use |procmail -m -p /etc/procmailrc and that
will make it act as a filter however that does't work or I am doing
something wrong. I know spamassassin is looking the message by going
through the logs, I just can't get it to forward correctly. A couple
trials, and procmail sort of sent a message except that it stdout into the
qmail-send log file and all I ended up receiving was a blank message.

/etc/procmailrc:
DROPPRIVS=yes
:0
* < 256000