Re: Last Question

2004-01-09 10:23:49
Dear Sean,

    I'm sorry, but I dind't received your last/first answer.
    About the qmail tip, I didn't paid atention if it was a OUTLIST
message.
    I just fowarded the message to the list.
    I'm sorry for this mistake too.

Problem:

    I need to get a carbon copy of all my e-mail server traffic.

    The INBOUND messages are the most important, because we are trying
to see how received no corporative mail, and I need to this as soon as
possible.
    We will have time to work at the OUTBOUND messages later.
    We use Red Hat 7.3 and 9 with sendmail.

    Would you mind help us?

    We have no documentation about procmailrc.

SDS

Jfabricio