Return-Path mangling

2004-01-18 04:49:39
Hi all,

I'm currently using procmail to sort various mailinglists and then forward them towards a cyrus instance, using rules like:

:0
* ^List-Id:.*freebsd-announce.freebsd.org
! user+lists(_dot_)freebsd-announce(_at_)mycyrus-store(_dot_)com

As can be expected, the envelope-from (and thus Return-Path) are rewritten to my local userid during this action, however this is not exactly what I want.

How can I make procmail preserve the original Return-Path when inserting the message into Cyrus ?

Gr,

Nils.

--
Simple guidelines to happiness: