Re: First test

2004-01-21 13:40:37
At 14:42 2004-01-21 -0200, Jfabricio - Coordenador de TI wrote:

#/etc/procmailrc
:0c
administrativeaccountin(_at_)otherserver(_dot_)com

        Then I received four tests sent to this server on the administrative
account, but I didn't receive the tests on de default accounts.

The syntax above isn't correct - that's a FILE you're specifying (and it lacks a lock). Perhaps you omitted the "!" from the front of the delivery line when posting it here. Of course, in that process, you might have changed some other seemingly insignificant detail which relates to your problem when posting what you think you tried, and that changes how anyone here might diagnose why it doesn't work (say, because as tested, it didn't really have the c flag).

The 'c'opy flag should work to do what you want - a copy delivered to the other account, and the message falls through for delivery to the local user.

How can I send this carbon copy to an administrative account on the same
server without a dump/loop?
Ex: teste(_at_)myserver(_dot_)com => admacc(_at_)myservercom+teste@myserver.com.

[/etc/procmailrc]

:0c
* ! LOGNAME ?? ^^adminaccount^^
! adminaccount_address

Basically, this says, IF the account which we're delivering for isn't already the administrator, then forward a copy to them. the "adminaccount" bit is the USERNAME not email address.

dangerous content by Greenwich Internatioal
It is believed to be clean.

Besides the hideously large sigline, this really needs to go - advising the recipient that the message you send has been scanned and therefore _should_ be safe is a bad idea, since the gullible sort of people in our society believe these disclaimers, and many viruses masquerade as a security fix you need to install immediatley. What's it take for a virus to tag the above text to a sent message, thereby rendering the statement on every OTHER message useless? The sooner people take responsibility to validate the mail they receive, rather than trusting it to be safe because it says so, the better.