Re: Closing brace unexpected

2004-01-23 06:51:35
Michelle Konzack asked,

What daoes "Closing brace unexpected" mean ?

It means that you have at least one more right brace (the "}" character) than you have left braces, and somewhere you're telling procmail to exit one more nesting level than it had entered.

If you can't spot the extra right brace by reading (sometimes these things elude you, especially if you're the person who typed it in), try temporarily inserting VERBOSE=on and VERBOSE=off settings at assorted places in your .procmailrc until you can spot the section of code where the error is popping up.

My .procmailrc is working perfectly, which mean, all rules
are working for month... I don't anderstand anything !