Re: via NewsForge: Get a free listing in gov't open source reference - deadline today

2004-03-01 07:17:15
Hello Nancy,

I just saw this at NewsForge:

 Get a free listing in gov't open source reference -- but hurry!
 <http://www.newsforge.com/trends/04/02/29/1432246.shtml>

It might make sense to list some of the procmail projects, e.g.,
the AV projects, in this "yellow pages." This is just FYI, the
deadline is today, March 1.

thank you for that note, it sounds interesting. I took a look onto
that page and saw the small discussion about the director of that
"Center of Open Source and Government", called Tony Stanco. I don't
know who this person is, but, according to the discussion there, the
impression comes about having some doubts over that. Not sure if it's
a good idea to participate.

As a side note, thank you very much, Nancy, for adding a note about my
"Softlabs AntiVirus" release on your Procmail Quick Start guide.
Appreciated. FYI, you have my credits on my ReadMe, at
http://www.softlabs.info/antivirus/SoftlabsAV/ReadMe.txt

best,
rob.