Invoking procmail with courier/postfix/mysql

2004-03-01 16:00:36
I am moving most of my domains (practically all of them, in fact) to a setup the uses postfixadmin to manage a mysql database of users and courier imap to provide a secure imap interface to those users, using virutal mailboxes.

How do I get procmail invoked? And can I still have .procmailrc for specific users?

Pointers to the FM are fine, this is all new to me (thought the Courier/MySQL/Postfix integration is done and working for the domains I've moved so far, just no procmail (or SA for that matter)).

--
How you have felt, o men of Athens, at hearing the speeches of my accusers, I cannot tell; but I know that their persuasive words almost made me forget who I was, such was the effect of the,; and yet they have hardly spoken a word of truth.