Multiple recipients

2004-03-08 14:32:14
Hi,
Rudd, I got this code from your web site on your suggestion to eliminate
messages with multiple recipients.  I installed it, and all my mail
started going to "blue-spam", good mail and bad.
  I am trying to verify at this point that I have copied it correctly,
as that would be the most obvious error on my part.
 Obviously, I have removed this from .procmailrc, and am now receiving
regular mail, but am back to receiving stuff with multiple recipients
again as well.
  This was a cut and paste from my file:

# This section eliminates email messages that are delivered to
# multiple addresses at once, like the typical "joke" emails sent
# to everyone in a users address book.

SCMAX = 2147483647
SPACE = " "
TAB   = "    "