procmailrc and spamassassin and aliases

2004-04-01 18:47:51

Hello,
 I am having my /etc/procmailrc filter all local email accounts for spam
and, it does a fine job. But, since procmail is a local delivery agent,
my aliases are processed by sendmail and not procmail and hence the
aliases are not filtered for spam. How can I have entries in
/etc/aliases, like, 'doe:jdoe(_at_)localhost,jdoe(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com' and
have both
filtered for spam? I want it to behave the same way when a .procmailrc
file is put in a user's home directory and the aliases are put in there.
I would prefer to keep all of the aliases in /etc/aliases. Can this be
done?

Cheers,
Aaron Lopez