Logging and file grepping

2004-04-13 23:24:53
Hello,

I have the following recipe:

#NetSky
:0
* ? fgrep -xi "$MYSUBJECT" $LIST/netsky_subject
{
  LOG="Virus NetSky
"
  :0B
  * filename="\/.*[^"]+
  * ? fgrep -xi $MATCH $LIST/netsky_attach
  $TRASH
}

What I want it to do is only if the email matches the file name with the
file "netsky_attach" will procmail log "Virus Netsky". I can't put
"LOG=Virus Netsky" on the action line. It tried putting the mail to it.
How would I make a log entry only if it matches within "netsky_attach"?

Second I would also like "netsky_attach" to be sort of an extended regex.
For instance and filenames with document[0..9].pif will be deleted. I tried
frep -e, -E but neither have worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Dan