How to tell if INCLUDERC ran

2004-04-17 03:12:15
I was irritated here last week about not being able to
tell easily if INCLUDERC ran.  The logs tell us, but nothing
else seems to.

Well, something else does tell us.  I just reminded myself, with
my posting a moment ago about how I roll my own mailing lists,
that I had solved the problem long ago.

In the posting I just made, I had this line from my code:

 :0  # 040221 () check for a private list, set forward addressing
  { INCLUDERC = $HASH/mylists/$KEYCHECK }

 :0 A  # 040125 () deliver our list
  { something }

And that's as simple as it is to know if the INLCLUDERC ran!

I can't believe I'd figured that out at one point and then forgotten it.

--
dman