Re: ANN: auto-verify PGP/MIME messages v1.3

2004-06-08 09:41:04
Kewl, a file attachment (which curiously, was not sent as a PGP-signed message).

Might it be possible to instead provide a URL to where this resource would be found on any given day? That's MUCH preferrable over sending the file to a TEXT BASED list. For one, people would know they're getting it from YOU, and if there's been an update or additional notes, they'd see those when hitting your site to retrieve it.

To their credit, the primary searchable archive for this list does manage to make the file available (although they rename it):

Methinks if you're going to post the file to this list, you really aught to include examples of using it with procmail...